Second Skin Damplifier Pro Deadening Mats
- Stop the vibrations. Stop the noise. Up to 10x the performance of cheap knock offs.
- Extreme tested from Death Valley to the Frozen Tundra Thermal range: -75°F to 450°F
- Guaranteed to stick until pigs fly. Won’t melt, out gas, or fall off.
3 layer construction:
- Constraint Layer
The foil constraint layer should be sturdy and rigid. The Second Skin annealed foil is 3x as thick as the cheap knock offs.
- Butyl Composition
Butyl should be rubbery and elastic with a high tensile strength and elongation. Cheap fillers result in brittle, underperforming butyl.
- Butyl Thickness
For a mat to be high performance, it needs to be at least 1mm thick (40 mil). Performance increases with thickness, but eventually plateaus.
- Elastomeric butyl compound with no cheap fillers or asphalt
- Annealed, black matte foil with ghosted Second Skin logos
- 2mm sound deadening material: total thickness (2mm)
- Each sheet is 12” x 20” (1.67 sq ft) and weighs about 0.70 lbs/sq ft
- Temperature rated from -75°F to 450°F
- Guaranteed adhesion for the life of your vehicle
- Proudly made in the USA